Taking Adventure Travel to New Heights!
It is said that it's difficult to find anyone who is not interested in traveling! Many people also find great pleasure in "Adventure Travel." Adventure travel is a trip that provides an unusual and exciting experience to the vacationer seeking that never to be forgotten vacation adventure. There are a great many kinds of experiences that fall under this category of travel and we have taken our role in the fascinating world of adventure travels very seriously.
A Little History on Adventure Travel Rentals. A Travel Aggregator is a company that makes a mission out of introducing the American vacationer to all this world has to offer for a fun-filled vacation of heart stopping adventure travel Myworksocial.com. By building a reputation on not only offering the traveler rentals like RV's, Snowmobiles and Jet Skies, but showing the adventure traveler the many options on where to go and how to turn their adventure vacation into a memorable one. As a long-time adventure traveler, I once envisioned the opportunity to help people throughout the US plan and execute that vacation by matching up the adventure traveler with a person who has all of the adventure "toys" to complete the vacation. Thousands of people have vacation "toys" just sitting around their house, gathering dust but we have solved that problem by showing Americans how to rent out their idle toys from the comforts of their home and even more importantly making money on an adventure toy that would otherwise sit unused. A traveler planning a trip to Yosemite during the winter may look to rent a rustic mountain cabin as well as a snowmobile to explore the vast trails and natural scenery. We can facilitate this entire process.
It's a wild wonderful world! Follow your heart and let the adventure begin. Repelling down the mountains of Arches National Park in Utah for some extreme camping, thrill seekers hiking the Bruce Trail in Bruce Peninsula National Park, or white water rafting in the Grand Canyon are all adventure vacations that are heart stopping yet they are also the type of vacations that make you feel young again! Because, after all, aren't we all trying to stop the march of time? At least that's what it feels like to be an adventure traveler, time has stood still while you gaze at and experience the very best America has to offer.
America's 58 national parks are the jewels of the country buyledmasks.com. Escaping to a safe and peaceful wilderness setting has wide appeal for families seeking a stress-free vacation with a little or allot of adventure. Reserve a spot at one of the thousands of campgrounds in America, and you'll not only have a memorable time sleeping under the stars but you may come back a few years younger.
Try going off the beaten path to see the untamed vistas of Mount Moran in Wyoming's Grand Tetons, the fourth highest peak in the Tetons or the deep forests and majestic trees of the Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State Park in Michigan. Surely, a sight never-to-be-forgotten.
RV Travel is not what it used to be. In 2010, the RV turned 100 years old. Three prominent RV historians, renowned RV collector David Woodworth, RV/Motor Home Hall of Fame and Museum archivist Al Hesselbart, and Smithsonian Institution curator Roger White have cited 1910 as the start of the RV industry. Today some 82 million households now own RV's according to the Recreational Vehicle Industry Association. In 1936, Airstream came out with the Clipper, and America's adoration of this particular RV brand took shape. In 1952, RV manufacturers started to realize the marketing benefits of a whole home on wheels. RVs and trailers started to get bigger, and bigger... and bigger. RV travel has become the way families come together in an economical and flexible way to see this beautiful country for their family vacations. Whether they travel in a small trailer RV or a luxury RV Motorhome there is no denying it's one of the best ways to travel and see the countryside.
RV camping opportunities abound with more than 16,000 RV parks, campgrounds and resorts on America's public and private lands. Some of the most beautiful places in North America can be reached by RV's and the destinations are well worth the drive! How about, Mt. Desert Narrows Camping Resort, in Bar Harbor, Maine. This RV Camping Resort is known as the only national park in New England. The Leisure Resort on the San Marcos River in Texas offers full hook-up RV sites, a fenced pet park for Fido as well as pet-friendly trails, and a scenic riverfront. The Sunshine Key RV Resort and Marina is in Big Pine Key, Florida just some 38 miles from Key West. In the mood for a spa or golf vacation? Try The Great Outdoors RV Nature & Golf Resort Titusville, FL. This park is for the big guys, only 18' ft and longer are allowed. No pop-ups or tents allowed! Sam's Family Spa Hot Water Resort was built in 1971 on over 50 acres of selected desert property with underground hot mineral water springs. It is an RV park with all amenities to reserve in America.
RV's have pumped in a new enthusiasm for this kind of camping. Luxury RV's like the Bounder Diesel have it all: a spacious floor plan with triple slide-outs, an impressive galley, comfy furnishings, four beds, and lots of storage. Its finishing touches include detailed molding and contemporary light fixtures making the RV feel like a home. Or is "Green" Rving more your thing? Try the first eco-friendly RV, the Ever-Lite by EverGreen, built with all composite, wood-free outside wall construction and all the design characteristics of an eco-friendly home.
Today, people purchase or rent RVs with thoughts and dreams of going on adventures, exploring the country, and building lasting memories with family and friends. Camping in an RV at one of the many nation's parks, forests and campgrounds is perfect for experiencing nature up close with all the conveniences of home.
Not sure everyone wants to go through the expense of buying an RV? Then why not rent one and find out what some 82 million households have already found out. RV Travel is Adventure Travel at its Finest!
Ronald Silbermann has a combined, extensive work experience in Europe, North and South America, Asia and Africa. He has made a mission out of introducing the American Adventure Traveler to all this country has to offer for a fun-filled vacation of heart-stopping adventure experiences. Rentzio is part of a vision to build a reputation on not only offering the traveler Recreational Vehicle rentals, but showing them the many options on where to go and how to turn their adventure vacation into a memorable one. Rentzio is the premier aggregator for rental agencies and individual owners to rent out RV's, motorhomes, trailers, motorcycles, ATVs, bikes, watercraft and vacation homes. Rentzio accomplishes this by using the latest in social media and technology to amass the best offers for a fun-filled trip. The company strives to transform the way the industry does business by providing a one-stop-shop platform that brings together the vacationer, these agencies and individual owners. Helping travelers plan, that never-to-be-forgotten vacation is the company's vision. Rentzio is also proud of its commitment to creating a sustainable environment to do business in and fostering the same behavior in customers and rental partners.
Searching for that absolutely fantastic adventure can be quite a task if it's something new to you. You've been abseiling, spelunking, rock climbing, and bungee jumping. Then you hear about canyoning. You know what canyons are, but never really knew what kind of adventure awaits. Amazingly, it is a series of most extreme land activities set in a more adventurous setting with a twist. Canyoning is the true meaning of wet and wild. Fancy for that pure and pulsating adrenalin rush? Here are 9 ways to choose the best canyoning adventure on the net.
1. Research. Since you are already online, try to find out what canyoning is all about. You may see that it uses other outdoor adventure skills such as abseiling and rock climbing. Whether you have engaged in these activities or not, you may want to check how they are utilised when canyoning. You should also find out how long the adventure take? What are the physical requirements? Or if you need certain outdoor skills to define the level of difficulty you can participate in? These are only some of the important questions you need to keep in mind when looking into canyoning.
2. Professionalism. Canyoning is a very dangerous activity and must be done with experts. It is a huge responsibility when taking people canyoning and companies must be accredited and licensed operators. Check out how long the company has been operating and what their accreditation and licences are on their website. Do they have their own and complete equipment? Fly by night operators mostly run services with a lack of budget. They often rent or go for equipment that is not in accordance with safety standards. To be sure ask for expert advice and recommendations of competent companies. Look for passion. If you are passionate about adventure sports, then the canyoning company must share the same if not more. If a company is passionate about an outdoor activity, you can be sure that all safety standards are observed, that they are updated on training and techniques and that they have and maintain their own canyoning gear.
3. Location. If you are new to this activity, you may want to check out nearby canyoning locations. If you have more than a weekend to spare for your adventure then you can opt for farther more picturesque locations.
4. Price. Canyoning is a demanding sport for participants as well as the provider. First of all, it is not a cheap business to run. Adequate canyoning equipment is expensive, not to mention the up keep and maintenance of both canyoning gear and staff. With this in mind, an adventure comes at a fairly steep price. But that doesn't mean that you won't be able to find some discounts and added privileges on canyoning packages. Just be wary of ones that are too cheap to be true. Often some factors are compromised in cheap adventures, and mostly it concerns safety. Know the benchmark of how much a canyoning adventure really costs; from there you will know the difference between a bargain from a rip-off.
5. Canyoning consists of different levels that are adapted to a participant's physical capabilities and skill. A great canyoning adventure will offer all levels of canyoning. This will give you a choice as to what your adventure threshold can accommodate.
6. Advice and recommendations. When descriptions are just not enough to even give you the vivid idea of how wonderful canyoning is, and then all you have to do is to hear it from the experts. Not only will you discover what you have been missing, you will also have access to the best canyoning locations, providers, and techniques.
7. Group Size. How many participants are there in a group adventure? The standard group size is 3 to 5 participants. Groups that have more than 5 participants can lead to long delays on the canyoning adventure. You must remember that in beginner canyoning each participant is guided individually, having more than 5 participants in a group would mean a longer queue in certain parts of the activity such as in abseiling.
8. Canyoning entails different routes that are either completed by bushwalking, climbing, abseiling and scrambling. It is best to get an idea of the route that your canyoning adventure will take. It will give you a chance to prepare some personal items that you may need like insect repellent, spare change of clothes, any regular medication to mention a few.
9. Canyoning is undertaken in some of the most remote gorges and mountain sides. Check if your canyoning adventure will include the transfer of participants to and from the campsite, or will you have to pay for it separately? Does the campsite provide added perks such as the convenience of safe parking, locker and shower areas?
Canyoning is the absolute outdoorsman's dream adventure. It is a mixture of different extreme activities rolled into one adrenalin pumping activity that will bring you up close and personal to nature's most spectacular locations. Information is right at your fingertips, just be aware of the things you need to know and you are halfway there to the best canyoning adventure you will ever embark on.